The Lawyer Referral Service can make a referral to a licensed, insured attorney experienced in the area of law related to your legal problem.
- All information will be kept strictly confidential.
- We will make one referral per case, one at a time. If the first referral does not work out, feel free to contact us again for another name.
- We do not provide lists of attorneys.
- We do not make referrals to free attorneys.
- LRS attorneys provide the first half-hour consultation for FREE.
- You should discuss legal fees at the consultation and obtain a written fee agreement if you hire the attorney.
- We do not make referrals to “experts” or “specialists.” The members of the LRS are experienced to handle the area of law you request.
Because of our California State Bar Certification, we require you to provide us with some basic information. This is for our files only. We need your name and an address so we may send you a survey asking you to rate the quality of our service. You will not receive any other correspondence from us and your information is never given to any other organizations.